C+R Research is looking for a Quantitative Primary Research Analyst to execute, analyze, present and report quantitative primary research projects. This position will work in conjunction with other quantitative analysts to manage client research projects. Involved in all aspects of research projects from research design/proposal through full written report.
- Develop and apply quantitative primary research methods and tools to address marketing issues. Among the research tools used are online surveys, bulletin boards, C+R’s IQ (Dynamic Survey) online research technology, and other methodologies (phone, mall-intercept, person-to-person, etc.) as warranted.
- Contribute to responding to client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended research design, methodology, timing and costs. May develop simple proposals.
- Develop sampling plans and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Coordinate all aspects of primary research projects from start to finish, including the scheduling and oversight of field operations, survey programming, data processing, and report publishing. Ensure the quality and timeliness of all phases of a project.
- Participate in the creation and development of analysis plans, which will include the development of tabulation plans and quality-checking code sheets and cross-tabulated data for accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in the development of final written reports that involve presentation set-up and data posting.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Maintain and build client relationships by providing excellent client service and timely delivery of results.
- Manage and develop Associate Analysts on team.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Work with other analysts/project teams on an as needed basis.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Learn new methods
- Learn to use new analytic and survey discussion platforms
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 2-5 years hands-on experience conducting custom marketing primary research projects.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Office environment. May require some travel to client sites.
Note: Nothing in this job posting restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Quantitative Research Analyst” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.