Are you interested in a position working with some of the leading brands in the world? Looking for an internship working alongside smart, insightful folks in a challenging and supportive environment?
C+R Research, a top-rated marketing insights agency in Chicago, is looking for three full-time summer Research Interns to provide editing, reporting and analytic project support for survey and online quantitative projects.
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to learn about the marketing research industry, gaining experience in both the quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
Role will include tasks such as:
- Proofing paper questionnaires and helping to author surveys
- Monitoring interviewing status/progress during field period; identifying problems and troubleshooting
- Quality checking survey programs (survey logic, accuracy)
- Proofing and quality-checking cross tabulated data; learning how to write tab and coding specs
- Building reports by pulling data, creating tables and charts in PowerPoint and other tools, reading & pulling verbatims, watching video journals and identifying meaningful clips for reporting, etc.
- Learning the entire market research process at C+R and building project direction skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has impeccable writing skills and proofreading skills
- Has strong communication skills
- Is organized and able to multi-task
- Has an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges and ways of doing things
- Is pursuing a degree in psychology, sociology, marketing, communications or a related field
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Is between Junior year and Senior year academic standing
- Is graduating in Spring of 2019
If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and a writing sample to email@example.com. We will begin interviews in January.
For over 50 years, C+R Research has been a supplier of custom-designed qualitative and quantitative marketing research. Since being founded, we have grown steadily and are now ranked among the top research firms in the country. Of the over 100 person full-time staff at C+R, over 40 are professional analysts trained in a variety of disciplines such as business and marketing, anthropology, law, art, banking, math, statistics, communications, sociology, psychology, political science and literature. For more information on C+R, check out our website at www.crresearch.com.