C+R Research is looking for a Community Research Associate for our growing Online Communities + Panels Division. In this multidimensional role, the Community Research Associate will be responsible for fostering relationships with our clients’ consumers as well as helping the Community Analytic Team with specific research initiatives via quantitative or qualitative projects. This position will cultivate relationships by thoroughly getting to know community members, and becoming an expert and knowledge source. By engaging with community members, this position will earn member trust and create environments that will enhance discussions so C+R can help clients learn more about their consumers. This position provides a unique point-of-access to all inner workings on online communities as this position will be able to see the entire scope including both quantitative & qualitative research rendering excellent experience and path for advancement for the successful analyst.
- Engage with and form relationships with community members to create a broader understanding of their thoughts, opinions, emotions and trending topics that will help layer these insights into our research.
- Help to define and create the tone and “feel” of the community, create a comfortable environment in which members want to participate.
- Create effective engagement initiatives via activities (to keep things fresh and exciting for members – new topics, discussions, photo journals, contests, etc.) and rewards and recognition to make them feel appreciated.
- Ensure open member generated forums are active and encourage positive and productive interaction among members.
- Assist community members by responding to emails or inquiries.
- Assist the Community Research Team with reviewing reports, surveys and discussion guides.
- Set up and quality check community engagement and research activities.
- Have a passion for finding and engaging with people and brining their needs to life.
- Author monthly recaps of community member forums to inform the clients of what’s important to their consumers.
- Author quarterly newsletters that will include a summary of forums and projects to curate information for the client to see the learnings as they build over time.
- Ensure community activities are accurately tracked.
- Contribute in weekly client meetings with project updates.
Assisting on other qualitative or hybrid projects.
Contributing to the overall organization by contributing ideas and suggestions for improving C+R’s online processes and/or products and services.
Keep abreast of industry changes.
Special projects as required.
- 1-2 years of intern or professional research experience.
- Must have strong analytics skills, leadership, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize concurrent tasks in fast-paced team environment.
- Naturally curious and interested in learning about others.
- High interest and comfort utilizing internet technologies; experience with online/mobile communities, bulletin boards, journaling platforms, webcam IDI’s etc. desirable.
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing research is a plus.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Online Community Associate” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.