B2B and B2C are like Apples and Oranges
Marketing to consumers is completely different than marketing to companies - and each industry has its own set of issues and drivers. We understand how valuable B2B market research can be for companies, and how it differs from the consumer research projects we undertake:
- Understanding the needs of business customers is a highly collaborative effort between your team and C+R.
- Every industry requires a different B2B market research approach, and gaining industry knowledge is always the first step in the discovery process.
- It takes time and perseverance to reach the right audience.
- Your customers are unique, and each has special value. They must be handled with care by an expert researcher who knows the industry inside and out.
- The voice of one respondent may have far-reaching implications for your organization. Small sample sizes do not necessarily mean less impactful results.
Research Tailored to Your Needs
At C+R Research, we tailor research to your needs to help you manage your most important customer relationships. Whether your research needs are big or small, complex or simple, our team of B2B market research specialists have the experience to recommend the right approach for your business issues.
We have a specialized team of quantitative and qualitative researchers who are experts in B2B research. Our B2B market research experts are skilled in designing research to answer a range of strategic and tactical business questions, targeting a variety of business customer segments--from stakeholders in local non-profit organizations to large enterprises with thousands of employees nationwide. They have decades of experience conducting research with a variety of respondents, including but not limited to:
- Small Business Owners
- Physicians and Nurses
- Hospital Executives
- Teachers and Allied Education Professionals
- Administrative Professionals
- Insurance Agents
- Builders and Architects
- Information Technology
Qualitative and Quantitative Research for Every Industry
Using a combination of qualitative and quantitative research methods, we provide insightful research through superior execution and expert qualitative analyses by knowledgeable and experienced people who are intimately familiar with your industry. Our B2B research experts deliver powerful quantitative analyses and insights our clients can leverage to build strong brands, successful products and services, and powerful communications to your customers.
Our experienced analytic researchers have a broad range of expertise across a variety of B2B industries, including:
- Financial Services
- Non-profit Organizations
- Durable Goods
- Office Supplies
- Industrial Supplies
- Supply Chain
- Primary/Secondary/Higher Education
When you're in need of specialized B2B market research, consider working with our experts. We bring to light insights and understanding so you can drive your business forward.