The Qualitative Research Analyst works with a collaborative project team across a few client communities. For each client community, this is an opportunity to understand clients’ businesses from multiple angles as the research projects tend to cover all aspects of their short and long-term initiatives. Projects tend to cover everything from innovation and early stage concept testing to positioning, messaging, packaging to deeply understanding their core segments to help them make better decisions. Our communities and panels provide our clients with targeted respondent sources to conduct both quantitative and qualitative studies across tactical and strategic initiatives. As such, the Qualitative Research Analyst works well with other quantitative and qualitative analysts in a team environment to manage client research projects within the community. Involved in all aspects of coordinating and executing online (or in-person) qualitative research projects, from assistance with research design, moderation, through written analysis/reporting, as well as contributing in weekly client calls/updates.
- Develop and apply qualitative research methods to address issues and objectives specified by client.
- With assistance, develop discussion guides to address research objectives.
- Management and execution of all aspects of qualitative projects, including: field coordination, activity set up, quality control, data analysis, and reporting.
- Assist with moderation of activities.
- Work with associate analyst to ensure community member engagement is strong.
- Assist and oversee community engagement plans with community associates.
- Assistance in the development of final reports including: data analysis and editorial write-up.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and presentations.
- Update and track projects against research budgets.
- Working with other quantitative analysts in managing and meeting the overall community goals, objectives, and client management.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Regular attendance.
- 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects, community experience is a plus
- Experience conducting research studies over the Internet and/or using a pre-recruited panel to conduct research is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and working with others.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize concurrent tasks in fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Casual office environment. May require some travel to client sites. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Qualitative Research Analyst, Communities” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.