C+R Research is looking for a Senior Quantitative Research Analyst for our Quantitative Research department. The Sr. Quantitative Research Analyst will work on their own or as part of a project team to manage client research projects. Involved in all aspects of coordinating and executing survey-based research projects, from research design & proposal through written analysis/reporting.
- Respond to client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended research design, methodology, timing and costs.
- Develop and apply quantitative research methods to address marketing issues.
- Develop screeners and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Manage all aspects of survey projects, including: field coordination, survey programming, quality control, data processing, and report publishing.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Quality check detailed tabulations for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop final reports including: presentation set-up, data posting, data analysis and editorial write-up. This will also include writing conclusions and identifying opportunities or recommendations that address clients' business issues.
- Manage and develop Analysts on team.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about your clients' businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R's products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 4 to 8 years of hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects
- Experience conducting research studies over the Internet and/or using a pre-recruited panel to conduct surveys is a plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Casual office environment. May require some travel to client sites. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Sr. Quant Analyst" in the subject line.