C+R Research is looking for a Senior Quantitative Research Analyst for our growing Online Communities + Panels Division. The Sr. Quantitative Research Analyst will work as part of a collaborative quantitative and qualitative project team across a few client communities. For each client community, this is an opportunity to understand clients’ businesses from multiple angles as the research projects tend to cover all aspects of their short and long-term initiatives. Projects tend to cover everything from innovation and early stage concept testing to positioning, messaging, packaging to deeply understanding their core segments to help them make better decisions. Our communities and panels provide our clients with targeted respondent sources to conduct both quantitative and qualitative studies across tactical and strategic initiatives. The Sr. Quantitative Analyst will be involved in all aspects of overseeing and executing survey-based research projects, from research design & proposal through written analysis/reporting and leading client discussions in weekly meetings or assisting with presentations of research results.
- Respond to client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended research design, methodology, timing and costs.
- Develop and apply quantitative research methods to address issues and objectives specified by client.
- Develop screeners and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Management and execution of all aspects of survey projects, including: field coordination, survey programming, quality control, data processing, and report publishing.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Run/create data cross tabulations in Q.
- Quality check detailed tabulations for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop final reports including: presentation set-up and “read-out” of findings (as needed), data posting, data analysis and editorial write-up. This will also include writing conclusions and identifying opportunities or recommendations that address clients’ business issues.
- Review Analysts and Associates reports.
- Oversee analysis for hybrid qualitative and quantitative analysis and reports.
- Mentor and develop Analysts and Associates on team.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Working with other qualitative analysts in managing and meeting the overall community goals, objectives, and client management.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Regular attendance.
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects
- Experience conducting research studies over the Internet and/or using a pre-recruited panel to conduct surveys is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and working with others.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize concurrent tasks in fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Casual office environment. May require some travel to client sites. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Online Community Sr. Quant Analyst” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.