If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you!
C+R Research, a top-rated marketing insights agency in Chicago, is looking for full-time, Summer 2024 Quantitative Research Interns. The interns will provide editing, reporting, and analytic project support for survey and online quantitative projects.
- Proofing online survey questionnaires and helping to author surveys.
- Monitoring interviewing status/progress during field period; identifying problems and troubleshooting.
- Quality checking survey programs (survey logic, accuracy, etc.).
- Proofing and quality-checking cross tabulated data; learning how to write tab and coding specs.
- Building reports by pulling data, creating tables and charts in PowerPoint and other tools, reading, and pulling verbatims, watching video journals and identifying meaningful clips for reporting, etc.
- Learning the entire market research process at C+R and building project direction skills.
- Sit-in on virtual report presentations.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries, and/or customers.
- Special projects as required.
Skills and experience
- Is familiar with and excited by working with data and statistical concepts.
- Has impeccable writing skills and proofreading skills.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Is organized and able to multi-task.
- Has an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges and ways of doing things.
- Is comfortable handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products
- Is between Junior year and Senior year academic standing.
- Is graduating from an accredited college/university in Winter of 2024 or Spring of 2025.
- Is able to work for any US employer indefinitely, without sponsorship. (Not F-1 OPT eligible.)
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Studying for Bachelor’s in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Statistics, Communication, or other related field.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.