Are you able to use both the creative and analytic sides of your brain to turn insights and data into a visually compelling story? If you answered, “Yes!” consider joining our creative Storyologists by becoming part of our Visual Reporting team!
The Visual Reporting Associate will play an important role in providing support for our analytic
s teams throughout the marketing research study process. They will produce documents that deliver research findings to Fortune 1000 companies to help them make the best business decisions for their brands.
- Visual Reporting and Design
- Format and create visually compelling final reports, report shells, presentations, and proposals for internal and external clients. Final documents are delivered in PowerPoint.
- Create PowerPoint templates and color schemes.
- Bring research data to life with images, iconography and infographics to tell a story.
- Provide analysts with icons and images for reports – including creating icons from scratch as well as sourcing legal images from licensed sites.
- Create study material for ideation sessions and workshops.
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite in addition to, and in collaboration with, PowerPoint.
- Analytic Reporting
- Pull data into PowerPoint reports from Excel.
- Assist in the organization and development of training materials for new and junior level analysts.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
Skills and experience
- Professionally mature with 6+ months of experience in a business consulting or related industry.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other MS Office products.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
- Cross-functional; ability to work with different non-management/management levels.
- Team player with a do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Office environment and some off-site requirements as necessary. Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Communications, Design or other creative field or equivalent experience.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.