If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Community Research Intern for a remote internship.
The Community Research Intern helps the Community Analytic Team with specific research projects for ongoing online communities that C+R manages (both quantitative and qualitative). This position also includes helping the Community Analytic Team with engagement activities which help strengthen relationships with community members and create environments that enhance discussions so C+R can help clients learn more about their consumers. This position provides a unique level of experience given responsibilities span across both quantitative & qualitative research.
- Learn the basics of market research, across both quantitative methods and qualitative tools and processes.
- Work closely and assist the Community Analytic Team on various aspects of qualitative and quantitative projects and engagement activities.
- Collaborate with the Community Analytic Team on specific items such as:
- Helping implement engaging topics/activities for community members to ensure continuous participation in research activities (discussions, photo journals, contests, etc.)
- Assisting in rewards and recognition initiatives (Community member of the month)
- Assist community members by responding to emails or inquiries.
- Have a passion for finding and engaging with people and bringing their needs to life.
- Help author quarterly newsletters that will include a summary of forums and projects to share with clients to showcase the learnings as they build over time.
- Proactively volunteer to provide team support in down time.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Exhibits standards for quality, professionalism and positivity.
- Special projects as required.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Regular attendance.
- Highly organized and exceptional communication skills.
- Resourceful self-starter with an inquisitive mind and a passion for consumer research.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (particularly PowerPoint and Excel).
Virtual office environment.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Communities Intern” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.