C+R Research is looking for an Online Immersion Project Specialist as part of the Online Immersion Operations department. The Online Immersion Project Specialist is responsible for providing support to research analysts and clients for an array of community platforms, survey programming platforms, and qualitative and quantitative field project management.
- Provide a project overview through design, programming, data collection, reporting, and data delivery;
- Community support: Provide timely communication to research community members regarding research study activities and issue resolution;
- Provide quality assurance support: test and check online screener questionnaires to ensure both logic and quota specifications are met;
- Learn and utilize internal panel management software system, used to manage panel and community members; this includes sampling for custom research projects
- Working with our Development team, help to develop new features for internal panel management system;
- Platform scripting: Responsible for programming a wide range of activity types/complexities/methodologies, developing custom features, using a multitude of survey and community enabling research platforms;
- Programming production applications: Build and support internal production applications for the operations departments and analytical teams;
- Learn about and collaborate with operational and analytic teams to understand both internal and external client needs;
- Special projects as required;
- Keep abreast of industry changes;
- Regular attendance.
- BS in Computer Science or a Marketing related discipline;
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate communication skills both written and verbal;
- Basic understanding of programming standards, strong logic and problem solving skills;
- Experience with MS Office, particularity Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with Decipher platform or CMIX a plus;
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Web services, writing Transact-SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers; Some experience using SSMS and/or Microsoft Access. Knowledge of unstructured data principles, such as MongoDB, is a plus, but not required;
- Some experience working with high-level programming languages such as .NET C# or Java is a plus, but not required.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All applicants must be authorized to work indefinitely for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Online Immersion Project Specialist” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.