C+R Research, a top-rated marketing insights agency in Chicago, is looking for a full-time summer Online Qualitative Research Intern. The intern will assist in executing research projects, both ad-hoc and ongoing online communities that C+R manages.
- Learn the basics of market research, specifically online qualitative tools, and processes
- Work closely with Analysts, and qualitative services team on various aspects of a project.
- Collaborate with Analysts on project set-up, including:
- screener writing
- profiling respondents
- guide writing and programming (no coding experience required)
- Assist in moderation and note-taking of live activities and open forum discussions, with analyst assistance
- Sit-in on internal brainstorming sessions, client workshops and debriefs
- Contribute to analysis and reporting by generating summaries and/or gathering supporting materials
- Sit-in on virtual report presentations
- Keep abreast of industry changes
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients' businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Special projects as required
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products
- Is between Junior Year and Senior year academic standing
- Is graduating in Spring of 2020
- Is able to work for any US employer indefinitely, without sponsorship.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Online Qual Intern” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.