If you consider yourself curious about people and enjoy getting to know their backgrounds, this internship could be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire a part-time HR Intern interested in learning the ropes of recruiting and hiring.
The part time HR Intern works under the supervision of the Senior HR Director to assist in a variety of HR functions. This position will focus on recruiting for entry-level employees in the market research sector.
- Create, post, and maintain job openings
- Source and screen candidates
- Schedule interviews for hiring managers
- Learn sourcing and interview techniques
- Some clerical functions (as needed)
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- Sincere interest in helping connect candidates to their perfect job.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the corporation.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to handle confidential information
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Note: Nothing in this job posting restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include the name of the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.