If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role could be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Project Assistant with consumer insights experience.
Provides administrative support services to the quantitative and qualitative analytic teams. Work with internal and external contacts to support client project work as well as assist the Admin Team with various tasks as needed.
- Project Administrative Support:
- Checking report data back to Q or other industry software as needed.
- Pulling project data from Q or other software packages into PowerPoint.
- Proofing and data checking surveys and reports.
- Providing assistance for local off-site interviewing sessions.
- Leadership Support:
- Work directly with company owners/partners to prepare confidential documents.
- Department Administrative Support:
- Assist in maintaining the cafe/common office areas, including ordering or advising on ordering products as needed.
- Occasional meeting coordination tasks as needed.
- Occasional Logistics Team support as requested, including label creation, mail merge, bulk product procurement/organization, etc.
- Other Duties:
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 3+ years administrative support experience preferably in marketing research.
- Ability to check data for accuracy working between industry software and client reports
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the corporation.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Casual office environment and some off-site requirements as necessary.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.