There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2021. For over 60 years, C+R has recognized that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is built on supporting and collaborating with one another, and at the same time, allowing everyone to grow and cultivate their passions and strengths. We believe valuable contributions come from all levels and roles which means we truly work as a team from Intern to President.
Our client brands are mostly Fortune 1,000 companies (both B2C and B2B) and our teams work across a variety of categories using the most innovative methodologies to help clients deeply understand complex consumer attitudes and behaviors. Our talented operations and support teams steward projects and initiatives to successful completion with unparalleled care and attention to detail.
If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role could be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Project Assistant with consumer insights experience.
C+R Research is looking for a Project Assistant to provide administrative support services to the quantitative and qualitative analytic teams. This position works with internal and external contacts to support client project work as well as assist the Admin Team with various tasks as needed.
Project Administrative Support:
- Checking report data back to Q or other industry software as needed.
- Pulling project data from Q or other software packages into PowerPoint.
- Proofing and data checking surveys and reports.
- Providing assistance for local off-site interviewing sessions.
- Work directly with company owners/partners to prepare confidential documents.
Department Administrative Support:
- Assist in maintaining the café/common office areas, including ordering or advising on ordering products as needed.
- Occasional meeting coordination tasks as needed.
- Occasional Logistics Team support as requested, including label creation, mail merge, bulk product procurement/organization, etc.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience, preferably in marketing research.
- Ability to check data for accuracy, working between industry software and client reports.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the corporation.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Significant hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Casual office environment with some off-site requirements as necessary.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.