Are you an excellent communicator, who is skilled at juggling several projects at once? Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded individuals who also value innovation, collaboration, and strategic thinking? If yes, the Project Coordinator role may be perfect for you! This role works with the Traditional Qualitative research team to ensure project success. The Project Coordinator will facilitate, coordinate, support, schedule, assist and manage projects flowing through the traditional and online Qualitative business units within C+R.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage focus group, IDIs and other “live” qualitative projects.
- Manage project level scheduling and detailed communication internally and externally in order to accurately execute research projects.
- Manage and execute screener development by creating correctly written screeners.
- Proactively manage the qualitative recruiting process by suggesting criteria additions/changes as appropriate to ensure optimum results.
- Communicate with moderator/analyst, and clients (as needed) regarding project specifications, cost estimates, review and finalization of screeners for internal and external clients.
- Present regular and timely updates of recruiting/participation progress.
- Proactively resolve issues with vendors, screeners, participants, sites, and all project-related needs.
- Finalize recruiting information and make recommendations if changes are needed.
- Production tracking and quality assurance – once study has begun, confirm participant information (they are who they say they are), confirm respondent profiles are accurate proactively identify professional or undesirable respondents, in the event of subpar recruiting, understand factors contributing to poor quality and put preventative measures in place to limit exposure in the future, and that timelines are being maintained.
- Quality assurance –.
- Client communication (at moderator’s request) – Attend kick-off meetings when appropriate, discuss screener development, objectives of study and provide regular recruiting updates.
- Assist moderators with project related materials and analysis as needed (e.g., homework collection, worksheet tallying, light editing, etc.).
- Manage individual project cost components –research/recommend sources for recruiting, manage out of pockets. ensure correct billing by vendors before approving invoices.
- Support and manage hybrid/online qualitative projects, as required.
- Learn online qualitative platforms, including: Recollective, the Panelator, and other technological tools leveraged by the Online Immersion Operations team.
- Keep abreast of industry changes, including online methodologies and technologies.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Maintain working relationships that promote a team-oriented department.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage large and/or multiple concurrent projects with a keen attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Resourceful self-starter with an inquisitive mind and a passion for consumer research.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Bi-lingual – Spanish/English a plus
- Proof-reading— APA or Chicago Style knowledge a plus
Office environment with occasional offsite work required.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status