C+R Research is looking for a native Spanish speaking Quantitative Research Analyst to work in conjunction with other quantitative analysts to manage client research projects. This position is involved in all aspects of research projects from research design/proposal through full written report.
- Under the supervision of more senior analysts, develop and apply quantitative research methods and tools to address marketing issues.
- Contribute to responding to client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended custom research design, methodology, timing, and costs. May develop simple proposals.
- Develop sampling plans and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Coordinate all aspects of research projects from start to finish with internal operations teams, including the scheduling and oversight of field operations, survey programming, data processing, and report publishing.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of all phases of a project.
- Participate in the creation and development of analysis plans, which will include the development of table and banner plans and quality-checking code sheets, and cross-tabulated data for accuracy and completeness.
- Understand and apply data processing and basic statistical principles (such as dependent and independent variables, filters, significance testing, etc.)
- Participate in the development of final written reports that involve presentation set-up and data posting and checking.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Expand personal capabilities of digital project related tools, both internal and external, to enhance efficiencies on projects.
- Assist in the maintenance and building of client relationships by providing excellent client service and timely delivery of results.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Work with other analysts/project teams on an as-needed basis.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries, and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 2+ years supplier side, hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Deeply immersed in Hispanic and/or Latin cultures.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven history of problem-solving and exhibiting leadership on tasks when appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Office environment. May require some travel to client sites.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “CultureBeat Quant Analyst” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.