If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Quantitative Research Intern.
C+R Research, a top-rated marketing insights agency in Chicago, is looking for 2 full-time, remote, summer Quantitative Research Interns. The interns will provide editing, reporting and analytic project support for survey and online quantitative projects.
- Proofing online survey questionnaires and helping to author surveys.
- Monitoring interviewing status/progress during field period; identifying problems and troubleshooting.
- Quality checking survey programs (survey logic, accuracy).
- Proofing and quality-checking cross tabulated data; learning how to write tab and coding specs.
- Building reports by pulling data, creating tables and charts in PowerPoint and other tools, reading & pulling verbatims, watching video journals and identifying meaningful clips for reporting, etc.
- Learning the entire market research process at C+R and building project direction skills.
- Sit-in on virtual report presentations.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Special projects as required.
- Is familiar with and excited by working with data and statistical concepts.
- Has impeccable writing skills and proofreading skills.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Is organized and able to multi-task.
- Has an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges and ways of doing things.
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Is between Junior year and Senior year academic standing.
- Is graduating in Winter of 2021 or Spring of 2022.
- Is able to work for any US employer indefinitely, without sponsorship. (Not F-1 OPT eligible.)
Virtual office environment.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Quant Intern” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.