There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2021. For over 60 years, C+R has recognized that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is built on supporting and collaborating with one another, and at the same time, allowing everyone to grow and cultivate their passions and strengths. We believe valuable contributions come from all levels and roles which means we truly work as a team from Intern to President.
Our client brands are mostly Fortune 1,000 companies (both B2C and B2B) and our teams work across a variety of categories using the most innovative methodologies to help clients deeply understand complex consumer attitudes and behaviors. Our talented operations and support teams steward projects and initiatives to successful completion with unparalleled care and attention to detail.
If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you!
C+R Research, a top-rated marketing insights agency in Chicago, is looking for 2 full-time, remote, summer Quantitative Research Interns. The interns will provide editing, reporting, and analytic project support for survey and online quantitative projects.
- Proofing online survey questionnaires and helping to author surveys.
- Monitoring interviewing status/progress during field period; identifying problems and troubleshooting.
- Quality checking survey programs (survey logic, accuracy, etc.).
- Proofing and quality-checking cross tabulated data; learning how to write tab and coding specs.
- Building reports by pulling data, creating tables and charts in PowerPoint and other tools, reading and pulling verbatims, watching video journals and identifying meaningful clips for reporting, etc.
- Learning the entire market research process at C+R and building project direction skills.
- Sit-in on virtual report presentations.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries, and/or customers.
- Special projects as required.
- Is familiar with and excited by working with data and statistical concepts.
- Has impeccable writing skills and proofreading skills.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Is organized and able to multi-task.
- Has an entrepreneurial approach to business challenges and ways of doing things.
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Is between Junior year and Senior year academic standing.
- Is graduating from an accredited college/university in Winter of 2022 or Spring of 2023.
- Is able to work for any US employer indefinitely, without sponsorship. (Not F-1 OPT eligible.)
Virtual office environment.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.