C+R Research is looking for a Quantitative Research Associate to assist more experienced quantitative analysts in managing client research projects. This position is involved in all aspects of research projects from research design/proposal through full written report.
- Use simple quantitative designs (under the supervision of more senior Analysts) such as typical concept tests, positioning test, product tests, small-scale tracking studies, etc.
- Learn and navigate new digital tools to aid in job responsibilities including using tools for ensuring accuracy, understanding rules applied to data, and manipulating table formatting.
- Assist in the completion and submission of bid forms.
- Check programs, tabulation plans, code sheets and cross-tabulated data for accuracy and completeness.
- Apply basic statistical principles (such as dependent and independent variables, etc.)
- Pull and check data in reports.
- Assist in developing of final reports by providing data and putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain and build internal relationships by providing excellent project support, follow-up and timely delivery of results.
- Organize and maintain project information
- Assist other analysts/project teams on an as needed basis.
- Learn and develop research methods.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 0-2 years experience in supplier side marketing research.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Quant Associate” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.