There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2021. For over 60 years, C+R has recognized that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is built on supporting and collaborating with one another, and at the same time, allowing everyone to grow and cultivate their passions and strengths. We truly welcome creative thinking and input from all levels in our organization.
At C+R, all analysts work directly with senior managers and owners, who are all still analysts working on projects, as well as face-to-face with clients. Our client brands are mostly Fortune 1,000 companies (both B2C and B2B) and our teams work across a variety of categories using the most innovative methodologies.
The Senior Panel Engagement Manager works as part of a collaborative team across multiple client communities and oversees the health of each community. The Senior Panel Health Engagement Manager is also involved in all aspects of coordinating and executing community member engagement, regularly reviewing community health metrics, recruiting, and refreshing new/inactive members, and improving health-related systems, as well as contributing to weekly client calls/updates.
- Create, implement, and oversee consistent processes for community/panel set-up, refreshes and closures, including:
- Working with and aligning external client teams.
- Working closely with and aligning internal teams (analysts, operations, etc.).
- Timeline assurance and management of steps.
- Coordination of community/panel logos, creative assets, platform set-up.
- Overseeing overall quality across all aspects, including programming/checking, quota management, participant quality, etc.
- Writing screeners/profiling questionnaires.
- Owning the welcome activity and greeting of new members.
- Create and implement consistent processes for managing community/panel health, including:
- Ensuring overall sample quality standards.
- Monitoring community/panel health monthly to maintain overall participation standards.
- Overseeing engagement efforts for members and clients, including the activity calendar, member of the month, newsletters, quick polls, monitoring/moderating open forums, etc.
- Improving and executing enhancements to health-related systems as needed to better the company’s overall approach and offerings.
- Create and implement quality/health processes that may be unique to individual community/panel accounts, as needed.
- Assist with the goal of owning parts of community/panel renewal proposals and bid requests.
- Take immediate corrective action to keep overall accounts in good health and informing the immediate manager of any concerns or problems.
- As the team grows, manage, and oversee additional team members in roles and tasks related to community and panel health.
- Proactively volunteer to provide qualitative and quantitative teams support in down time.
- Learn various online (or in-person) qualitative research methods.
- Exhibits standards for quality, professionalism, and positivity.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 4+ years relevant community/panel experience; exposure to online qualitative and/or quantitative research.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrates professional integrity, compassion and proactive problem-solving.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven history of problem solving and exhibiting leadership on tasks when appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.