There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2021. For over 60 years, C+R has recognized that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is built on supporting and collaborating with one another, and at the same time, allowing everyone to grow and cultivate their passions and strengths. We truly welcome creative thinking and input from all levels in our organization.
At C+R, all analysts work directly with senior managers and owners, who are all still analysts working on projects, as well as face-to-face with clients. Our client brands are mostly Fortune 1,000 companies (both B2C and B2B) and our teams work across a variety of categories using the most innovative methodologies.
Do you have advanced PowerPoint skills and a creative eye? Are you able to turn data into a visually compelling infographic or report? Join our Visual Reporting team and become one of our Storyologists!
The Visual Reporting Associate will play an important role in providing support for our analytics teams throughout the marketing research study process. They will produce documents that deliver research findings to Fortune 1000 companies to help them make the best business decisions for their brands.
- Visual Reporting and Design
- Format and create visually compelling final reports, report shells, presentations, and proposals using PowerPoint for internal and external clients.
- Create PowerPoint templates and color schemes.
- Bring research data to life with iconography and infographics to tell a story.
- Provide analysts with icons and images for reports – including creating icons from scratch as well as sourcing legal images from licensed sites.
- Create additional study material for ideation sessions and workshops.
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite in addition to, and in collaboration with, PowerPoint.
- Analytic Reporting
- Pull data into PowerPoint reports from Excel.
- Organize and maintain internal market research and image “library.”
- Assist in the organization and development of training materials for junior level analysts.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- Professionally mature with 3+ years’ experience in a support role.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and proficiency with other MS Office products.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency.
- Experience in marketing research or related field.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
- Cross-functional; ability to work with different non-management/management levels.
- Team player with a do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Office environment and some off-site requirements as necessary. Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship or OPT.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.