An Omnichannel World Requires Smarter Research Methods
By marrying C+R Research’s custom solutions and the InfoScout OmniPanel™, we harness unique longitudinal consumer panel data with attitudinal data, ensuring you have fully dimensionalized insights. For example, instead of conducting traditional A&U studies, C+R now uses a proprietary Dollars + Attitudes™ methodology, survey data all through the lens of consumer segments based on purchase behavior.
Field surveys that are targeted and more accurate.
- Ability to identify buyers precisely, using receipt-generated data, based on either recent or past purchasing.
- No need to reply on respondents to accurately remember what they bought and when.
- Ability to survey buyers of newly launched products more quickly than ever before.
Uncover insights from stored, historical data that alleviate the need for long surveys.
- Ability to sift through past purchase data for immediate answers to many questions.
- Obtain accurate, timely answers to many routine questions about who is buying what from where.
- And follow-up with surveys to understand “Why?”
Gain an omnichannel view of your product and category buyers.
- Uncover channel shifting and the reasons behind it.
- Who is buying your category online, when and why?
- What needs drive purchasing in different classes of trade?
Develop holistic understanding and stories about your category to take to retail partners.
- Understand growth and declines in your brand.
- Deeply understand shopper behavior and profile your brand’s loyal buyers.
- Identify at-risk consumers and discover how to keep them; profile even tough-to-find “lapsed” buyers.
- Dig deep into competitive dynamics in your category through shopper insights analysis.
- Integrate to develop category decision trees.
- Evaluate marketing tactics and uncover opportunities through promotion analytics.