A Decade of Shifting Youth Culture
This event has ended. Please complete the form to view the recording
About This Webinar
This Webinar Has Now Ended. Please Complete The Form On The Right To Watch Now.
Where did the time go? It’s hard to believe that YouthBeat® has been keeping a pulse on kids, tweens, teens, and parents for over a decade now and we’re still going strong! We’re amazed at the amount of data we’ve collected over the years, tracking the evolution of youth culture.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about meaningful shifts and the keys to brand success. Watch our youth and family expert, Mary McIlrath, Ph.D., as she takes you on a journey to explore:
- A timeline of key cultural events across the decade
- Changes in what’s in youth’s hearts and minds, their activities, and social concerns
- A media sea change (and in some ways, the more things change, the more they stay the same)
- Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on youth and parents
- Implications for your brand’s success as we move into YouthBeat’s next decade