Fill out the form and watch the full-length Video recording, our 2-minute highlight video, or full-length podcast.
In this time of rapid change across all consumer goods and services industries, as well as employment opportunities, we thought it was a good time to reconnect with consumers and shoppers.
Please watch or listen to our consumer panel, recorded live on August 5, as part of our Consumer Connection Series to:
- See where they are now,
- Discover any unmet needs,
- Learn about what continues to delight and frustrate them, and
- Find out what we can expect from them for the rest of 2021.
Please join Mimie Lund, one of our expert qualitative moderators, when she speaks with a panel of shoppers and consumers to learn what can impact your strategic objectives for the near future. In this webinar panel discussion, you will:
- Gain consumer and shopper insights on any new and changing behaviors adopted during the pandemic: what will stay and what will go (online orders, click + collect, Costco memberships, Amazon Prime subscriptions)
- Learn how product shortages have impacted buying
- Hear about the role of inflation -- from food to gas to housing and expectations for the coming year
- Hear what brands have seen them through and engendered loyalty, and what brands may have let them down