Quirk's Event - Brooklyn- | 8:00 a.m. | Brooklyn, NY | Booth #14
Olive Garden teamed up with C+R Research’s YouthBeat® analytics group to understand what is driving special occasion dining options for today’s teens. Utilizing their language (social media, photos, videos, and imagery) and trending YouthBeat® data from when Millennials were teens, Olive Garden sought out to understand what drives their restaurant selections. They were also able to understand how these young consumers are different – and similar – and to formulate strategies for how to best serve them.
We’ll explore our multi-method design, consisting of:
- YouthBeat® syndicated data foundation;
- custom online qualitative discussion board;
- custom special occasion dining survey; and
- topics exploring Olive Garden’s role in teen casual dining habits.
From attending this session, you will be able to:
- Identify cultural shifts that drive youth purchase behavior today in a different way from a generation ago;
- know what content pitfalls to avoid, to prevent turning off young people; and
- take hints from brands that are doing it right with young people today
Qual360 North America- | 8:00 a.m. | Washington, DC | Booth #TBD
- Hear how the output of research innovation work has been responsible for 90% of TH Foods’ growth
- Understanding the path to innovation and how to overcome internal anxiety about a new process
- Learning how to add rigor to a process as its being developed
- Identifying how to leverage design thinking principles
- Understanding how to tap into outside sources for inspiration
Quirk's Event - Chicago- | 8:00 a.m. | Chicago, IL | Booth #600
The National Pork Board commissioned a huge and complex research study to generate insights about protein choice and pork consumption both in-home and out-of-home across all day-parts and usage occasions. In this session learn about a novel and multi-faceted research design that leveraged qualitative research, sales data analytics, survey-based attitudinal and occasion-usage segmentation plus Experian psychographic data, all woven together to paint a comprehensive landscape of pork usage today and opportunities in the future.