ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity ConferenceNovember 6th, 2022 - November 8th, 2022 | Virtual
TMRE @HomeJune 7th, 2022 - June 8th, 2022 | Virtual | Booth #Virtual
TMRENovember 14th, 2022 - November 16th, 2022 | San Antonio, TX
ABA Member Research Webinar - Clean Label Insights: Understanding Baked Goods ConsumersMay 17th, 2022 - May 17th, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM | Virtual | Booth #N/A
On May 17th at 3 pm EST, please join us to explore the details and findings of a C+R Research study commissioned by Lesaffre Corporation to uncover consumer insights about clean label baked goods. You will gain an understanding of the demographics and purchasing habits of clean label consumers, as well as strategic considerations for clean label reformulation.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discover insights about clean label consumers of baked goods as uncovered in a C+R Research study commissioned by Lesaffre.
- Identify strategic considerations for clean label applications.
ABA Research Webinar Provided by ABA Allied Member Lesaffre.
- Bill Hanes, VP Marketing & Strategy, Lesaffre - Bill is an industry professional with over 23 years of service to the baking industry. He helps bakers understand trends in the market and how Lesaffre can help them grow.
- Nancy Baum, Senior Research Director, C+R Research – Nancy is an expert qualitative research moderator and ethnographic researcher. She excels at conducting on-on-one interviews, focus groups and more. She has conducted thousands of interviews for Fortune 500 brands.
IIeX North AmericaApril 19th, 2022 - April 20th, 2022 | Austin, TX | Booth #27
There’s lots of buzz about agile research these days. Brands need to get insights fast and quite often there’s a need for hybrid methods -- the blending of qual and quant. To learn how C+R answered this need, join our session where Amanda will use a case study to showcase C+R’s Live Hive methodology. This solution was developed to marry the need for speed and the hybrid approach which allows for results in half the usual time.
Quirk’s ChicagoApril 11th, 2022 - April 12th, 2022 | Chicago, IL | Booth #507
The CPG landscape has always been in constant evolution. In order to continue to stay ahead of evolving consumer needs and interests and align its brands to meet those needs, Hormel Foods partnered with C+R Research to build a multiphase research approach that would uncover consumers’ current attitudes, needs, usage, shopping and more.
To capture a comprehensive category journey and to bring the insights to life for the company’s stakeholders, C+R employed many creative approaches, including live consumer panel discussions and activation workshops.
Learn how Hormel Foods leveraged this thoughtful and timely research to:
- Connect with consumers in a variety of ways to provide foundational insights to make educated decisions across all marketing functions
- Gain a deeper understanding of category drivers, need states/occasions, competitive interactions, and channels/market to identify opportunities
- Create a center of excellence that aligns cross-divisional strategies to build a differentiated portfolio
Hispanic Marketing Council SummitApril 4th, 2022 - April 6th, 2022 | New Yort, NY
TMRE Digital WeekMarch 31st, 2022 - March 31st, 2022 | Chicago, IL
Ensuring the quality of survey data is nothing new; in the early days, we concentrated on validating respondents and ensuring consistency among interviewers. Fast forward to today where the anonymity of online data collection has created more opportunities for fraud; coupled with COVID and the problem has increased exponentially. So, we ask you, how confident are you in your data? Do you really know where it came from? Are data quality concerns even on your radar?
Join us for this webinar where two industry experts will discuss the challenges that lie with data quality in this COVID age and learn:
- How COVID impacted the quality of online panel sample
- The components (both tech and human) necessary for data quality
- Future innovations for enhancing data quality
Qual360 NAMarch 8th, 2022 - March 9th, 2022 | 1:25 PM - 1:55 PM CST | Washington, DC
In this presentation, we’ll use case studies and tried & true techniques to help the audience learn how to:
- Build empathy with a consumer target through immersive qual research approaches
- Socialize the research insights through creative deliverables
- Inspire the team on how to turn the insights into action
CMA/SIMA Annual ConferenceFebruary 28th, 2022 - March 2nd, 2022 | Orlando, FL | Booth #219
TMRE DIY Market Research Digital WeekDecember 1st, 2021 - December 3rd, 2021 | Virtual
TMRE: The Market Research EventNovember 15th, 2021 - November 17th, 2021 | TBD | Nashville, TN
ACR Conference 2021October 28th, 2021 - October 31st, 2021 | TBD | Virtual
The Quirk's Event - ChicagoSeptember 30th, 2021 - October 1st, 2021 | Virtual | Booth #201
2021 HIRI Virtual SummitSeptember 21st, 2021 - September 23rd, 2021 | Virtual
Qual360 North AmericaJune 16th, 2021 - June 17th, 2021 | TBD | Virtual
One of the core benefits of Qualitative Research is its ability to uncover contextual perceptions, behaviors, and, most significantly, emotions. We’ve found that using a mix of asynchronous and live qualitative methods (in-person or online), allows researchers to uncover new, complementary and harmonious ways to empathize with target audiences by experiencing these behaviors and emotions from multiple angles.
In this presentation, we will feature a case study that outlines how this qualitative cocktail has allowed our clients to understand their consumers’ behaviors and perceptions, as well as to evoke often subconscious emotions to provide a 360-degree view. Specifically, the presentation will help you understand how to:
- Identify project types/objectives that are best suited for a hybrid approach, and why
- Identify the proper asynchronous and live methods – and the “right mix” of each
- Demonstrate the advantages of the hybrid approach
- Showcase the case study: Detailing the what, why, and how – along with the resulting success
TMRE @ HomeJune 7th, 2021 - June 10th, 2021 | TBD | Virtual
Insights professionals know that one of the most effective tools in consumer research is a well-designed segmentation. This type of research allows marketers to optimize brand strategies by grouping category consumers into marketable, like-minded segments. Traditionally, segmentation research is oftentimes considered a luxury due to the time required for complex planning and analysis, as well as the cost. As a result, brands without the benefit of traditional segmentation research may need to rely on guesswork to guide them in targeting their prime prospects.
Join C+R Research to hear how an emerging frozen foods company recently gained leverageable consumer segment insights to find its place in the market using SmartMarketTM Segmentation, an agile and cost-effective turnkey segmentation report available to CPG marketers. In this presentation, you’ll learn about...
• The mechanism behind the SmartMarket Segmentation design and introduction to the six distinct segments built on C+R’s 60 years of CPG consumer segmentation experience
• Why this frozen food client opted for SmartMarket segmentation vs. traditional segmentation
• How the company leveraged SmartMarket to better understand its marketplace and guide marketing strategies
Insights Tech Showcase, Quant ShowcaseFebruary 11th, 2021 - February 11th, 2021 | Virtual
When CPG marketers need a deep understanding of their category, they don’t always have the luxury of extended timetables or vast budgets to commit to research. To fill this need, C+R Research has developed A+U NOW®, the industry’s first and only automated DIY Attitude & Usage tool designed specifically for CPG brands.
In the session, we will demonstrate the simplicity, agility, and analytical depth of A+U NOW, and you’ll learn how it delivers:
- Category definitions, study parameters, and focus brands defined by the user
- C+R’s well-known highest sample quality and data integrity standards
- A fully-formatted, editable report with drill-down data access through a custom portal
- A start-to-finish completion time of a day or two