Custom Communities for Today’s Insight Needs
Since the inception of communities and panels years ago, this research methodology has evolved over time to meet the needs of brands. But, how do you choose from among the array of offerings and approaches for communities and panels?
And, in the wake of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we’re leveraging ways to meet the needs of brands during these times of uncertainty. Communities and panels are ideal because they allow you to pivot research topics, depending on your burning issues/questions at hand. In fact, our community and panel members are still engaging and want to engage.
Learn from Erin Barber, Patti Fernandez, and Emily Prozeller about what you should consider when thinking about a Community, Panel or CommuniPanel to meet your research objectives.
In this webinar, you’ll be prompted to consider:
- Suitable approach and set-up options for your business issues
- Methods to complement and/or replace other research
- Implications of revealing your brand (or not)
- Identifying the target audience and size necessary for success
- Service levels appropriate for engaging your unique members