At C+R Research, we continue to be committed to helping you connect with consumers in a meaningful way during the COVID-19 pandemic. But now that consumers have settled into this new normal, what’s next? We are providing our clients with opportunities to hear from consumers about new topics that are important to them during this time.
As we resume our Consumer Connections Series, we’ll explore with consumers what summer vacations and travel look like for them during the pandemic.
In this moderated conversation, you’ll learn:
- How have consumers’ summers been going? What’s stressing them out the most? What are the bright spots they’re seeing?
- How have consumers adjusted their summer vacation plans? What’s been put on hold; what’s changed?
- How are consumers traveling? What precautions are they taking? How are they tackling air, rail, and car travel?
- How are they approaching restaurants, at home or on the road? Are they comfortable with dining out? Why or why not?
- What have brands/companies been doing to make them feel safe to venture out of the house? What has been a turn-off for them?
- And, you’ll be able to get answers to YOUR burning questions.
This panel was moderated by one of our expert moderators, Nancy Baum, Senior Research Director.
Join us to learn how your company/brand can support consumers during this constantly evolving time. Watch our 2-minute highlight real or listed to the entire conversation.
Make sure to register for our next live consumer panels as we continue our Consumer Connections Series:
- August 20 (RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE): Amplifying the Voice of the Black Consumer – Part 2
- September 15 (RECORDING AVAILABLE SOON): Reconnecting with Hispanic Consumers to Amplify Their Voices
- September 30: Back to School