What Is LiveHive?
LiveHive is C+R’s proprietary approach that efficiently captures both quantitative data and rich qualitative insights in a single approach. It is ideal for testing stimuli such as early-stage creative, packaging, concepts – anything that you want consumers to react to.
How Does LiveHive Work?
Great question. Here’s what the process entails:
- Quantitative and qualitative engagements are conducted back-to-back in a 1.5 to 2-hour session.
- C+R administers a national survey online to qualified, pre-recruited consumers. They complete the survey at a designated time so C+R and clients can observe the results coming in at the same time.
- Sample sizes for each session are customized to your needs, but we usually have about n=100 per session. We recommend that the survey is no longer than 20 minutes.
- Immediately after the quantitative phase, we (you + us) sift through the raw data and review initial findings. Together, we select six respondents based on their responses to participate in a webcam focus group – usually about one hour. Without fail, these conversations illuminate the quantitative data and explain the “whys” behind the “what.”
- After the focus groups, we conduct a full team debrief session to align around everything that we learned during the entire LiveHive session.
What Are the Benefits of LiveHive?
Well, that’s easy. The benefits are clear:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Together – quantitative reliability meets qualitative depth.
- Real-Time – survey and focus group data gathered consecutively and viewed in real-time.
- Respondent Spotlighting – hand-selected respondents get you the depth you need.
- Geographic Precision – any geography, any market.
- Team Building – virtual backroom interactions and live results naturally facilitate collaboration.
- Quick, actionable insights – client teams know the direction to take at the end of the session.