Highlight Video & Podcast Now Available!
Our June Consumer Connections series panel with Black consumers following the civil unrest that erupted in the aftermath of the George Floyd murder was very well-received by you, our clients. Because this is an important conversation, we want to keep the discussion going around racial bias, systemic racism, diversity and inclusion, and potential solutions for these problems across the country. Within the Black community, there are a variety of perspectives that shape proposed actions aimed at eradicating discrimination. Most often these views and actions are shaped by shared generational milestones.
Fill out the form on the right and watch our 2-minute highlight video or listen to the entire session on our podcast. You will hear directly from an intermingled generational group of Black consumers about events that have shaped their perspectives around racial injustice and what solutions they believe can help eradicate discrimination, including how brands can play a role.
During this moderated conversation, you’ll learn:
- Generational Milestones that have shaped their perceptions around various cultural issues (including Defund the Police, Criminal Justice Reform, The Crown ACT, Education Reform, etc.)
- Generational similarities and differences around solutions to eradicate discrimination and promote inclusion
- How reactions to company/brand inclusivity are similar and different among generations (including communications and initiatives)
- Thoughts on the future
- And, you’ll be able to hear answers to questions that where submitted.
We hope you listen and learn how you and your company/brand can support different generations within the Black community - now and moving forward.
Also, check out our blog and infographic that lists our Key Takeaways from this panel - click here to view!
Make sure to check out recordings of our other consumer panels in our Consumer Connections Series:
- August 5: Summer Vacation + Travel
- September 15: Reconnecting with Hispanic Consumers to Amplify Their Voices
- September 30: Back to School