Consumer Connections Series – The COVID-19 Chronicles
Moderated By Jorge Martinez, Vice President, CultureBeat® and LatinoEyes® Divisions
Access our fourth live consumer panel in our Consumer Connections series where we’ll connect you with Multicultural Consumers.
Whereas our first two panels focused on general market consumers, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with Multicultural consumers and hear the unique challenges they are facing during this time. When you register, you’ll be able to submit questions you’d like the consumers to answer.
During this moderated conversation, you’ll learn:
- How people are feeling right now. Any stressors they’re having as well as silver linings.
- What challenges they are experiencing with acquiring food items. How have their cooking and eating behaviors changed, and how does that make them feel?
- What are brands/companies doing right now that they appreciate and why? What has been a turn-off for them?
- AND get answers to questions YOU might have!
We hope you can tune in to learn how your company/brand can support consumers during this evolving market and economic climate. Take some time, and emerge smarter.
Also, learn five key takeaways from our panel in our blog and infographic!
Please join us at noon CT every Thursday in April for our series, Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles.
- Week 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2)
- Week 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2)
- Week 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping
- Week 4 - The Multicultural Consumer (see information above)
- Week 5 – The Impact on the Family
- Week 6 on Thursday April 30 – Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later