Don’t miss Amy Henry speaking with kid boutique agency, C3, at the Youth and Family Mega Marketing conference in Chicago on May 12th! Swing by theYouthBeat booth and meet us in person…We’ll be there May 11 - 12th.
In Concerned, Connected & Plugged In, Amy will discuss the latest findings from our year-long YouthBeat survey and our Virtual Panel of kids, tweens and teens from across the country. You’ll learn:
- How today's youth see social: from connecting one on one to keeping up with causes
- How dialogue has gone digital
- How to get in touch with kids, tweens and teens with messages about your brand and program
C3 will follow up with how they use these insights to…
- Continually keep its foundational learning around today’s youth and their families fresh and up-to-date
- Innovate new products and services that are targeted at the youth and family market
- Ensure marketing strategies are on-target with today’s youth and their families
To register for Youth and Family Mega Marketing and hear Amy in person visit:http://www.iirusa.com/family/event-home.xml.