Everything is Custom.
Our in-house Advanced Analytics team excels at delivering innovative, yet practical analyses that elevate every project's findings. They not only bring advanced analytics expertise to the table, but also a keen business acumen. Our statistical consultants are true team members - they are on the project every step of the way - from translating complex questions into spectacularly-designed research to helping analyze the data into actionable insights.
When a client comes to us, we plan at the very beginning how to best approach the research project to obtain the best insights for our clients’ objectives. For each project, a member of advanced analytics works with our quantitative research analysts to determine the specific components that should be designed into the project so the analytics will yield not just data, but insights and perspective that let you make the best business decisions.
Our Toolbox Sets Us Apart.
Our analytic toolbox is deep and varied. You name it, we've done it. We have the approaches and techniques to meet your business objectives
New Products, Line Extensions, and Optimization
- For new concepts, we will benchmark/score the concepts and to understand the strengths of concepts, we offer model-based scoring techniques such as Bradley-Terry.
- For new product configuration and demand forecasting, we rely on a wide array of conjoint methodologies, from traditional conjoint and choice-based conjoint to adaptive and menu-based conjoint.
- And, we can optimize your product line by using a wide range of analytics such as:
- Cannibalization & Incrementality analysis - an innovative volume analysis based on simple survey metrics, and a must-have for many of our CPG clients
- Full or partial shelf shopping exercises using choice modeling that accounts for competitive brands and pricing when optimizing the line.
Identifying Your Target Market through Segmentation
- We are highly skilled and very experienced in segmentation techniques, such as k-means, latent class, hierarchical, canonical correlations, as well as innovations like cluster ensembles and reverse segmentation. We also strive to collect and use survey data with a high signal-to-noise ratio so that our segmentation solutions are high quality. We also leverage a Max Diff approach in many of our segmentation surveys to gain greater discrimination in defining your segments.
Identifying what Drives Attitudes/Behaviors
- We have lots of tools in our arsenal that we use for drivers analyses - it could be as simple as correlations or ANOVAs, and as advanced as structural equation modeling or hierarchical Bayes regression.
Merging Behavior with Attitudes
We often undertake analyses of client data (most are transaction based), along with survey data; many times, we merge the two to help tie survey results (attitudes) more closely with customer data (behaviors).
We Deliver Tools for “What If” Scenarios.
For many of our techniques, we can also provide you with customized tools to help you answer those “what if questions” that arise well after the project is completed.
Our Advanced Analytics team takes all the factors and variables that play a part in the quantitative research process, and builds custom tools to enable you to create different scenarios or change certain assumptions to perform better forecasting to find the answers you need. We do all the heavy lifting behind the scenes to create a custom analytics tool to help you with:
- Line Optimization – we can help you prepare your shelf display in-store. If you’re deciding which products to sell and which products to improve, we can help you make informed decisions.
- Optimizing Prices – price is a major factor in the success of a product. You can use our custom tools to find that sweet spot for your service or product.
- New Product Configuration – if you are in the process of designing a new product and you want to evaluate specific features and aspects of that product, having insight is key to creating a product that achieves demand.
- Key Drivers Analysis – do you know what drives interest in your product? You may need forecasting tools to determine how to get more people to buy your product. Our Key Drivers Analyses helps clients figure out what things are important to consumers and matter in their decision-making process. We’ve developed tools to explore and forecast crucial metrics such as demand, volume, price, satisfaction, and NPS.