View the five key takeaways from our fifth live consumer roundtable!
On April 23, 2020, C+R hosted another complimentary live roundtable discussion with consumers but this time we focused on the impact this pandemic has had on the family.
We asked our clients to submit questions they were interested in learning about from the consumers, and these questions fueled the discussion.
Learn the why, what, and how consumers are coping during this time with their family’s needs and wants.
In this informative infographic, you’ll learn five key takeaways that came out of the roundtable discussion.
Read more in our blog discussing our five takeaways from this panel.
Also, listen to our podcast of the full panel discussion, moderated by Vice President, Mimie Lund, OR watch the 2-minute highlight video.
Also, if you missed it, download our infographic with key takeaways from our other Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles consumers panels:
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping Infographic
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer Infographic
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family - Complete the form on this page
- Panel 6 on Thursday, April 30 – Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later Infographic