Consumer Connections Series – The COVID-19 Chronicles
Moderated By Mimie Lund, Vice President, Qualitative Research
Watch or listen to our fifth live consumer panel in our Consumer Connections series where we discussed with consumers the impact this pandemic has had on the family.
During this panel, we spoke with consumers about how they are coping during this time with their family’s needs and wants.
During this moderated conversation, you’ll learn:
- How parents are feeling right now. Any stressors they’re having as well as silver linings.
- What challenges are they having with keeping their children occupied?
- Have their cooking and eating behaviors changed for the family?
- What are brands/companies doing right now that they appreciate and why? What has been a turn-off for them?
- AND get answers to questions YOU might have!
We hope you can tune in to learn how your company/brand can support consumers during this uncertain time in our world. Take some time, and emerge smarter.
Also, learn five key takeaways from our panel in our blog and infographic!
Don't miss our entire Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles Series.
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2)
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2)
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family (see information above)
- Panel 6 on Thursday, April 30 – Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later