View the five key takeaways from our sixth and final live consumer roundtable!
On April 30, 2020, C+R hosted our sixth and final complimentary live roundtable discussion, but this time we spoke with consumers six weeks later to see what, if anything, had changed for them during the pandemic.
We asked our clients to submit questions they were interested in learning about from the consumers, and these questions fueled the discussion.
Learn how your company/brand can support consumers during this constantly evolving time.
In this informative infographic, you’ll learn five key takeaways that came out of the roundtable discussion.
Read more in our blog discussing our five takeaways from this panel (coming soon).
Also, listen to our podcast of the full panel discussion, moderated by Vice President, Mimie Lund, OR watch the 2-minute highlight video.
Also, if you missed it, download our infographic with key takeaways from our other Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles consumers panels:
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping Infographic
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer Infographic
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family - Infographic
- Panel 6 on Thursday, April 30 – Complete the form on this page