View the five key takeaways from our fourth live consumer roundtable!
On April 16, 2020, C+R hosted another complimentary live roundtable discussion with consumers but this time we focused on the Multicultural Consumer.
We asked our clients to submit questions they were interested in learning about from the consumers, and these questions fueled the discussion.
Learn about the unique challenges multicultural consumers are facing during this time.
In this informative infographic, you’ll learn five key takeaways that came out of the roundtable discussion, including:
- With larger households and multiple generations present, cooking has become a gargantuan task for multicultural consumers.
- Experimentation in the kitchen is growing, and it is a family affair.
- Cultural and ethnic cuisines remain important.
- Minority consumers are not optimistic about race relationship and tolerance progress: racism and discrimination are expected to stay the same or worsen.
- Multiculturals strongly believe brands have to step up and support their communities.
Read more in our blog discussing our five takeaways from this panel.
Also, listen to our podcast of the full panel discussion, moderated by Vice President, Jorge Martinez, OR watch the 2-minute highlight video.
Also, if you missed it, download our infographic with key takeaways from our other Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles consumers panels:
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping Infographic
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer - Complete the form on this page
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family Infographic
- Panel 6 on Thursday, April 30 – Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later Infographic