View the five key takeaways from our first live consumer roundtable!
On March 26, 2020, C+R hosted a complimentary bite-sized live roundtable discussion with consumers. We asked our clients to submit questions they were interested in learning about from the consumers, and these questions fueled the discussion.
Learn how your company/brand can support consumers in this current, evolving market, and economic climate.
In this informative infographic, you’ll learn five key takeaways that came out of the roundtable discussion including:
- How people are feeling right now. What’s stressing them out the most? What are the bright spots they’re seeing?
- What are brands/companies doing right now that they appreciate and why? What has been a turn-off for them?
- How have their cooking and eating behaviors changed, and how does that make them feel?
Read more in our blog discussing our five takeaways from this panel.
Also, listen to our podcast and hear how consumers are coping during this time.
Also, if you missed it, download our infographic with key takeaways from our other Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles consumers panels:
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2) Complete the form on this page
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping Infographic
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer Infographic
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family Infographic
- Panel 6 on Thursday, April 30 – Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later Infographic