Podcast Now Available!
We know you’ve been quarantined, overwhelmed, and bombarded. BUT you also have a lot of questions about what’s going on with consumers right now. We are offering you a quick and easy way to hear directly from consumers.
On March 26, 2020, C+R hosted a complimentary bite-sized live roundtable discussion with consumers. We asked our clients to submit questions they were interested in learning about from the consumers and these questions fueled the discussion.
We hope you can take a 45-minute break in your day to learn how your company/brand can support consumers in this current, evolving market and economic climate.
In this moderated conversation, you’ll learn:
- How people are feeling right now. What’s stressing them out the most? What are the bright spots they’re seeing?
- What are brands/companies doing right now that they appreciate and why? What has been a turn-off for them?
- How have their cooking and eating behaviors changed, and how does that make them feel?
- AND get answers to whatever burning questions YOU might have!
Listen to this podcast and hear how consumers are coping during this time. Listen now!
Also, learn five key takeaways from our panel in our blog and infographic!
Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2) (see information above)
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2)
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family
- Panel 6 - Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later
Click here for the Resource page for Part 2 of our Consumer Connections Series.
- Panel 7 - Summer Vacation + Travel
- Panel 8 - (RECORDING AVAILABLE SOON): Amplifying the Voice of the Black Consumer – Part 2
- Panel 9 - (RECORDING AVAILABLE SOON): Reconnecting with Hispanic Consumers to Amplify Their Voices
- Panel 10 - September 30: Back to School