View the five key takeaways from our second live consumer roundtable!
On April 2, 2020, C+R hosted another complimentary live roundtable discussion with consumers as a follow-up to our first panel. We asked our clients to submit questions they were interested in learning about from the consumers, and these questions fueled the discussion.
Learn how your company/brand can support consumers in this current, evolving market, and economic climate.
In this informative infographic, you’ll learn five key takeaways that came out of the roundtable discussion including:
- How consumers are being more thoughtful about expenses.
- If consumers’ needs are being met by alternative fulfillment methods.
- How parents’ attitudes and rules are changing.
- How their new habits might stick around.
- What silver linings consumers are embracing.
Read more in our blog discussing our five takeaways from this panel.
Also, listen to our podcast of the full panel discussion, moderated by Senior Vice President, Kat Figatner OR watch the 2-minute highlight video.
Also, if you missed it, download our infographic with key takeaways from our other Consumer Connections – The COVID-19 Chronicles consumers panels:
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2) Infographic
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2) Complete the form on this page
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping Infographic
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer Infographic
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family Infographic
- Panel 6 on Thursday, April 30 – Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later Infographic