Designed For You By The Youth + Family Experts
The YouthBeat® service is designed with the needs of researchers and marketers in mind. Each deliverable looks at the data we've collected from a different angle to help our clients use the information to its fullest, and to reflect the many ways that our clients need to look at the youth space.
- Our best-in-class subscription services give our clients access to high-integrity data as well as our experienced practitioners, who consult on what is relevant to youth + family brands today as well as what is bubbling to the surface for tomorrow.
From our online portal that provides instant access to data to our YearBook that provides a look at the patterns emerging in the data across multiple categories, to on-call youth consultants, YouthBeat® immerses our clients in youth culture the way no one else can.
- 24/7 access to the YouthBeat® Data Portal, allowing for customized queries and reporting
- Currents (topic deep dives of our 12 subject modules), issued bi-annually
- YouthBeat® YearBook
- Resource Deck, issued annually and based on data from the first 6 months of the year, with slides of nearly every question in the survey
- Monthly access to raw video, transcripts, and edited reels from Say What? Video Journals
- Trendspotter Newsletter, issued quarterly
- On-call consulting with the YouthBeat® team of experts
- Customized in-person presentation to your team
- In addition to 24/7 access to data, YouthBeat® Jr. provides clients with on-going consultation and reports rich with insights and implications on the preschool market
- Bi-annual publication of banners with all data cross-tabbed by child age, parent age, gender, and ethnicity
- A comprehensive resource deck with every question in our study charted for easy use in your own presentations
- An annual report and presentation that includes the “story” of the year for preschoolers, along with case studies of powerful preschool brands
- On-going access to our YouthBeat® experts, with academic credentials and applied experience in the preschool space