superior youth + family expertise
Creating products, messages, and experiences that truly resonate with today's youth and families requires in-depth, authentic understanding of their social, emotional, cognitive, moral, and physical mindsets at every age. It means acknowledging that being in the youth and family space is fundamentally different than your work with other target groups. The lessons you've learned don't apply in quite the same way. The frameworks you use to model success might require re-imagining.
We've got Youth 101 fundamentals and we're also on our toes, constantly pivoting, innovating, and growing our knowledge of youth culture during its frequent changes.
- Deep insights and clear meaningful consumer experiences designed to educate, empower, and inspire clients who are committed to helping make the world a better place for preschoolers, kids, tweens, teens, and their families.
- Our team at YouthBeat® also brings applied and academic expertise in the needs and motivations of youth and family.
We take an integrated view of youth and families—from the rhythms of their daily lives to the food they eat, the media they consume, and the way they spend and influence spending. Our YouthBeat® syndicated services cover both the overall youth market and key age targets:
- Preschoolers: Ages 2-5
- Kids: Grades 1 through 4 (approximate ages 6 to 10)
- Tweens: Grades 5 through 8 (approximate ages 10 to 13)
- Teens: Grades 9 through 12 (approximate ages 13 to 18)
- Parents of children ages 0-18
YouthBeat® is helmed by the youth experts at C+R Research. C+R has been innovative in youth research with kids, tweens, and teens for over 30 years, and our online KidsEyes and TeensEyes panels have been in existence since 2000.
We are internationally sought-after speakers at conferences, we have taught graduate courses in research, and we are routinely consulted on the needs of youth by Fortune 500 and nonprofit organizations.
YouthBeat® delivers far more understanding and insight than you'll find in any other youth consulting practice.
- We continuously innovate ways to connect with youth and families—in person, online, via mobile and video—in the “languages” that are most relevant to them and help them express their behaviors and opinions to us.
- Our YouthBeat® syndicated services survey the opinions of thousands of kids, tweens, and teens every month, providing unrivaled sampling depth. YouthBeat® and YouthBeat® Jr., also include the perspective of parents to identify how the opinions of youth and their parents align... or conflict.