At C+R Research, we recognize that our clients are under increasing pressure to deliver faster and more cost-effective insights to their stakeholders. We have full programs of research and ad-hoc solutions to address the need for quicker and more agile research, such as online and mobile quantitative and qualitative, in-person qualitative, and more. Our flexible, fully customizable suite of tools and methodologies lead to quick, conclusive analyses and insights to satisfy your quick-moving research needs.
For agile solutions, many of our clients opt for the community or panel approach:
- Panels use a pre-recruited sample source that provide ready access to profiled participants for multiple, ad-hoc projects.
- Communities offer the same features of a panel, except they are more “high touch,” with regular peer-to-peer and company-to-community engagement. Communities give you access to pre-recruited, pre-screened individuals who serve as advisors on a continual basis. These can be shorter (or longer) in duration – whatever your needs call for.
- CommuniPanels provide the in-depth insights from a community, with the benefits of a larger panel for quantitative and market-specific work. Experienced moderators and quantitative analysts work together to lead research with C+R’s full suite of methods and tools.
AD HOC AGILE SOLUTIONS
For your ad-hoc research needs, we also provide agile solutions using both qualitative and quantitative approaches, with very condensed timelines from start to finish.
Quantitative Agile Solutions
- Omnibus Surveys: 5 days
- FlashQuant: 2-3 days
- Rapid Response: 5-10 days
Qualitative Agile Solutions
- FlashQual: 2-3 days
- Real-Time Webcam Interviews: 3-5 days
- Mobile Shopping Missions: 10-14 days
- Remote Shop-Alongs: 10-14 days
- Innovation Sprint: 10-14 days