You have questions about how consumers have coped and continue to deal with the new normal amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are resources and easy ways for you to hear directly from consumers.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, C+R hosted live roundtable discussions with consumers. We asked our clients to submit questions they were interested in learning about from the consumers, and these questions fueled the discussion.
Learn how your company/brand can support consumers in this current, evolving market, and economic climate. We've provided you with links to videos, podcasts, blogs, and infographics on what we learned from consumers.
Consumer Connections Panels
Key takeaways from these consumer panels include:
- How people are feeling during the pandemic?
- What’s stressing them out the most?
- What are the bright spots they’re seeing?
- What are brands/companies doing right now that they appreciate and why?
- What has been a turn-off for them?
- How have their cooking and eating behaviors changed, and how does that make them feel?
- Panel 1 - Consumer Connections (Part 1 of 2)
- Panel 2 - Consumer Connections (Part 2 of 2)
- Panel 3 - Digging Deeper Into Grocery Shopping
- Panel 4 - The Multicultural Consumer
- Panel 5 - The Impact on the Family
- Panel 6 - Understanding Where We Are Six Weeks Later
Infographics and Reports
- Ad Council + C+R: Coping with COVID-19: What Americans Need, Feel and Fear About the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Fieldwork + C+R: Post COVID-19 In-Person Research, What Do Consumers Say?
- C+R: Consumer Connections: Key Insights From Consumers During COVID-19 Shelter In Place
- C+R: My COVID-19 Chronicles: Insights from the Consumer Connections Community
- C+R COVID-19 Impact on American Consumers
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Parents + Youth (YouthBeat survey results - May 2020)
- When Will Things Return To "Normal" - On June 8, 2020, The New York Times published research with epidemiologists, predicting when they will feel personally comfortable with a range of everyday activities. Would the doctors be more conservative (than the general population), or more ready to embrace some form of normal? We tapped our ongoing consumer surveys to find out.
Blogs About the COVID-19 Pandemic and the Effects on Consumers
- Will Epidemiologists Get Back To “Normal” Before Us? - By Hillary Stifler
- Revisiting COVID-19: American Consumers 60 Days Later - By Hillary Stifler
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): #MRX Strategies During a Global Outbreak - By Shaili Bhatt
- COVID-19: Deciphering Consumer Stories to Help Brands - By Terrie Wendricks
- COVID-19: The Impact on Consumers Across the Country - By Hillary Stifler
- Four Imperatives for Keeping Brands Relevant in the Coming Months - By Paul Metz
- Coping With COVID-19: C+R Partners With The Ad Council For Ongoing Coronavirus Research - by Katie Borman
- C+R's Urban Dictionary: COVID-19 Edition - By Mary McIlrath
- Consumer Behavior Is Shifting: Five Reasons Why You Need to Act Now - By Nancy Baum
- Online Qualitative Solutions in Quarantine - By Shaili Bhatt
- Research Carries on During These Uncertain Times - by Robbin Jaklin
- Market Research Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic - By Steve Stallard
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impact: Observing the Effects in My Neighborhood - By Tom Hornacek
- Consumer Trends to Stay Aware of During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic - By Lindsay Schachinger
- Trends in the Time of Coronavirus: Revisiting Some 2020 Trends - By Zoe Honeycutt
Terrie Wendricks, Vice President of our shopper insights division, ShopperEyes was featured on Foodable, where she discussed the grocery and retail food industry – specifically about strategies brands should adopt during the COVID-19 pandemic.
And, make sure to register for our next live consumer panels as we continue our Consumer Connections Series:
- August 5: Summer Vacation + Travel
- August 20: Amplifying the Voice of the Black Consumer – Part 2
- September 15: Reconnecting with Hispanic Consumers to Amplify Their Voices
- September 30: Back to School